This is the 3rd installment of the Femme on a Mission vlog! I often complain about feeling invisible as a femme, so I decided to do something about it! I wanted to see what would happen if I stepped out from behind my comfortable femme shield and wore a super gay t-shirt. I recorded the whole experience so I could share it with you!
1. Does it bother you when a part of your identity is not visible on the surface? (This can be for any identity, not just femmes.)
2. If so, what do you do to combat this invisiblity?
- Femme on a Mission Vlog: How I came out to my mother via miss-sent text
- Femme on a Mission Vlog: Femme Fashion Fail
- Femme: The Invisible Lesbian